Friday, January 25, 2019

ADORISSE FRAGRANCES...I LOVE U!!!

ADORISSE NIGHT

Sizzle though out the valentines night with your man while he enjoys a sent of spellbinding notes of bergamot that will captivate his sense while the whisper of neroli and the additive haze of creamy chocolate will be noted on every word. 
I LOVE U!


















ADORISSE GOLD

A radiant blend of mandarin and peach highlighted by a sexy, floral heart. I LOVE U!










ADORISSE EDP

A contemporary, floral, warm, rich, and sensual. An enduring expression of life... I LOVE U!



















ADORISSE VELVET

A note of true love for all woman... I LOVE U!


HAPPY Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADORISSE FRAGRANCES...I LOVE U!!!

ADORISSE NIGHT Sizzle though out the valentines night with your man while he enjoys a sent of spellbinding notes of bergamot that will c...